Monday, November 14, 2011

Fun Reading!

Several years ago, one of the teachers I taught with gave me these fun reading activities. She never told me where she got them from. Sorry, I'd like to give someone the credit because they are so cute! We send them home for homework on the short holiday weekends like fall break, Thanksgiving, and spring vacation. The kiddos love doing their reading in a fun and crazy way. If they bring the paper back they get a prize from the prize basket. I hope somebody can use them. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Shelley said...

When I go to open the file, it's all messed up. :(

Delighted said...

Oh!!! The kiddos are going to love this! Thanks for sharing!
First Grade Delight
imgoingfirst@gmail.com

Tracy said...

OMG...I just found your blog via pinterest! The reading actitities are wonderful!! LOVE the SHARP activities too!!! Thank you so much.
Tracy
mommaroose@gmail.com