Monday, January 21, 2013

All About Groundhogs!

I hope everyone is having a fantastic day off! I love it when I get to wear my jammies all day.

I have just uploaded an All About Groundhog packet to my shops. I did one last year for free and realized how bad it was. I was just learning how this whole packet thing works so I re-made it and added more stuff.

It has an 8 page Non-Fiction Early Reader booklet in color or black and white. I included directions on how to print it back to back so you can save paper. It has a graphic organizer with a writing shape page. I added a fact or opinion practice page, Fiction or Non-Fiction story practice, and a prediction sheet. You can just click my side bar for a link over to my TpT or TN shop.

I hope you all have an awesome week!



1 comment:

Erin Sample said...

I was just looking for something like this!!
Erin
Sample’s Superstars