Friday, August 16, 2013

Tips and Tricks

It's been fun to join the linking party at Blog Hoppin all week. I've learned a lot from some outstanding teachers! Today is day 5 Tips and Tricks.
Here is my TIP:
I've taught for MANY, MANY years and one of the things I've learned is to NEVER GET STALE! I hate to say it but there are some teachers out there that get 'set in their ways' and never change or embrace new ideas. DON'T be that teacher! I've seen soooo many changes in education over the years and most have been for the good. Reinvent the way you teach often. It's the easy way to get 'stuck in a rut' but try new things. It will help you not get bored and you'll enjoy your job more. Sure, it's more work but it's very rewarding and lots of FUN! If the new ideas don't work, then change. I never teach the same year after year. Why? My kiddos are different. What worked last year may not work this year. My students are changing, their world is changing and I HAVE to change with them.


Okay, off my soap box, enough said! Now for some GREAT news. The long awaited SALE of SALES is about to begin this SUNDAY and MONDAY!
My shop will be 20% off. Then add TpT's discount to everything you buy for a total of 28% off your entire purchase. Be sure to use the code BTS13. Now is the time to clean out that wishlist!


1 comment:

Tammy said...

Great advice! There should never be a dull moment, because we're always looking for ways to better ourselves. :)
❀ Tammy
Forever in First