Monday, August 18, 2014

WHO!


I am linking up with Blog Hoppin' for their annual Back to School Teacher Week Linkyl!
Each day a different topic will be posted. It's a great way to find new blogs to stalk. Plus great new ideas to use in the classroom. Just go to Blog Hoppin' for the link.
Blog Hoppin
Today's topic is WHO! This is where I tell you all about myself.
Mmmm! If you'd read my blog before there is really nothing new to tell. You can skip to the end of this post. But if this is your first time on my site then here goes:

 I'm married to the love of my life, my BFF and my high school sweetheart!
 I have 4 awesome children!
 I have 10 grandchildren soon to be 11.
We have two Miniature Schnauzers- Bella and Sammie.
 I love to vacation in the beautiful mountains.
Actually, I LOVE to vacation anywhere!
 I LOVE my alma mater Brigham Young University Cougars! 
 I knew I wanted to be a teacher when I was in the first grade!
 I've been teaching for 37 years and still LOVE it!

Well, there you have it, a few facts about me.
Head over to Blog Hoppin' and find some more incredible blogs and fantastic teachers!


3 comments:

Mrs. Giboney said...

Nice to meet you Sheri! This is my first year in first grade...glad I found your Pad :)

Little In Betweens

Mrs. Giboney said...

Sorry for spelling your name wrong, Sheree! I work with a Sheri so my fingers just automatically did that, haha. Sorry again :)

Little In Betweens

Unknown said...

Wow! Congrats on all the grandchildren Sheree. They are all so cute! Thanks for sharing!